Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Iminaddictedtoyou

I have finally found the game that i like the most. Coincidentally it is the only game I can consistently win at. That game is balloono's. I still can't believe it hasn't been out for 2 days yet and i've almost waste 4 hours on that game. But then again, I've wasted 9 hours playing blockles having won only 8 times. Woot I'm so great at that game.

My brother (Karsen) found out about my blog. He was mocking me about it yesturday. He was like "so this Adam guy has got you addicted to spyro again huh?" I was kinda like, wtf how does he know this and he continued about my blogger picture, ect and I kinda just said i do not have a blog. Oh well.

Merry Christmas to everyone I do get to see over the next 24 hours. I will be working most of that time anyway. Wooo I will finally have attained my money goal very soon. But it will probalby decrease after I pay my mastercard and later in the year when I buy my tickets to Portland.

No comments: