Friday, December 19, 2008

What college kids do

It is almost 4am. It is now the second consecutive night that I've stayed up past 4am after school has finished. On that note school has finished and I'm very happy that school has finally passed, for now. I wish "winter break" would be a little bit longer, but that would take away from the time off come April. Winter term always seems to go by slower, but that's mainly due to getting a week off in February for reading week. Among having good Friday and Easter Monday off as well. Not that I do not envy the Americans who have exams going into May :P.

Thanks to Adam for getting me hooked on Spyro The Dragon all over again. I have not played the game in a good 10 years (probably a little less than that but almost the same) and I am loving every minute of playing again. Although I would have thought that with age came greater playing ability, that is not the case. I forgot how to get to the flying only zone in the Artisans world. While doing the level, I failed to do "all in one" for a good half hour. I am just imagining now what it is going to be like trying to do all the stuff I couldn't do orignally 10 years ago. Woot.

Christmas is in 6 days and I believe I will be getting a camcorder finally. No more stupid digial camera to make my videos. Also this should help the rendering time, stupid vegas 8. Coupled with Christmas is my birthday in 11 days. I told my parents that the camera can be a birthday present as well. Also on my birthday my friend is taking me to the oilers game that night. I just hope over the next 11 days the oilers can get their act together and stop sucking. I do not want to see a 9-2 loss. I would be quite angry.

*falls asleep*

No comments: