Monday, June 15, 2009

I missed another Sunday =[

Another Sunday came and went and I forgot about this place. I will try not to forget anymore. I am probably lying about that.

I leave for portland in 4 days as of writing this sentence. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be worried or excited or both yet. Its still a little bit away but still close enough that its close. I also keep forgetting that I have a concert to go to on Thursday, which should be the best way to kick off my vacation. I am expecting nothing but awesome from Coldplay and I don't expect to be disappointed.

I made my rick roll video private and everyone at work now is angry that I did this. I laugh because its all they talk about and even after I took it down its all they talk about still. I doubt I'll unprivate it, because that's all everyone will talk about at work still. Maybe being gone for 2 weeks will help in people forgetting about it.

I'm going to be glad that I'm gone the weekend of the gathering. Its supposed to be unbelievably warm here, thank god for great timing. Although there is a part of me that feels bad for everyone at work that's stuck working transformers while I'm off having fun ^_^

No comments: