Sunday, October 25, 2009

Midterm's are over..almost ^_^

Oh the feeling of being relieved after midterm's are over. I have one more midterm for this term and that is next Tuesday. I really have to do good on that midterm to make up for the 56% that I got on the last midterm in that class. I don't know how that happened or what but I gotta make sure I step it up for this next upcoming one. I know I've probably commented about this earlier but this year has gone by way too fast for my liking. I just feel as if time has been going at a rapid pace lately and there's nothing stopping this train.

This could be a good thing though. I mean, what's better than school going by super fast? That's actually one of the better things going on right now. Oh just the thought of Christmas break is really encouraging. Only 4 weeks until Christmas break, which has me really pumped.

I have yet to figure out what to get my brother for his birthday that is coming up in a week today. He'll be 17 and I'm really not sure what to get him. For the past 3 year's he's wanted a drum set and that is definitely not something I'd be willing to buy him all on my own. I don't even think Karsen would help me on this one.

I'm also glad I finished that video today. Finally get's that off my chest.

No comments: