Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bears beets battlestar

I love actually understanding a lot of the quotes running around from the office. It gives me the satisfaction of understaning them. I still think that I'm going to refrain from using twss jokes unless it's something really funny. Ermm now that I've said that, I'm going to have to try to abide by my word on this one. On that note, I just finished season 3. I would have liked to have finished it sooner but I had two papers to write over the past 4 days. I ended up wasting a lot of time just trying to think of things to write about. I really enjoyed this season. It really made me lol often and frequently. It kinda makes me wonder if jan will be back in the show since she was fired.

The oilers season started on Saturday and I was really surprised that I was not angry at all after they lost in the last minute of the game. Usually I'd be very angry, but I wasn't for a change. Maybe I am falling away from being Canadian. Watching hockey is the only thing left that allows me to call myself a canadian.

I think I should start paying attention now....who am I kidding who wants to pay attention in a class as boring as this one.

No comments: