Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Secret place

I remember the good ol' day's where the internet was a secret place for me, where I could rant about things and say things that wouldn't get out into the other world that I live in. It's times like these that I really wish my youtube and twitter hadn't got out to people at work. Now I have to keep everything work related bottled up :/. I sincerely hope this is the last place that anyone knows about. I can't even tweet a link to this anymore or else this will be stalked as well. Where has my secret place gone and I want it back T_T.

On a side note completely unrelated to my blog topic, the Percy Jackson series now had my complete attention and I will have it completed by the end of the week. Also CHRISTMAS IS ON FRIDAY ^___^.

I'm going to review my 2009 very shortly as well

(Secret place, please return to me )': )

1 comment:

:: said...

A secret place is a password protected blog for your own eyes only :) Happy new year!