Sunday, November 30, 2008

The end of November

It is now the end of November and there is no snow on the ground. 2nd time in my 20 years on this earth that his has happened in Edmonton. I am pleasantly surprised, but I do not think this will last until that one green Christmas I remember.

Now, I am only writing this due to my brain deciding it doesn't want to work when I need it to. My discussion boards close in an hour and 34 minutes and I need to post one more thing. I hope I do well on this, although that doesn't look like its in the cards right now. Everyone else has posted almost double what I have but I think mine have more substance than theirs do. All I can do is hope now. I should finish writing this right now so I can continue writing. BYE

I hope to blog more than 4 times in December. Considering Christmas, my birthday and many other things happen in December, I am bound to post more. Or so I hope.

No comments: