Thursday, November 13, 2008

Punching hole's in the wall

That is my current mood at the moment. I don't know why, but it seems as if I can only write blogs when I'm pissed off at my brother or trying to procrastinate. Sad, but true.

I tried to start watching Fight Club today. Oh but woes me when he walks in the door and demands to go get the stupid new expansion to world of ****ing warcraft. Ask me why I got that for him for his birthday? My dad just walked in the door. Could Connur not wait a whole god damn half an hour for some stupid expansion that he will be playing from now until 1am on a school night without coming up for supper? I guess not. I didn't even get through 15 mintues of fight club when stupid Connur runs in the room and grabs my keys. He didn't even thank me. What an ungrateful little bitch. Oh how much I'd love to punch his face in right now. On top of that I finished reading Paper towns today and thought the ending was crap. Why WHY!??!! OH HAI Q GUESS WUT IM STAYING *SMOOCH OO BABY* BYYEE *cries* UGH @$)(@#*)#($#@$)(@#*$%^&$^%*&$#_!@#@!#(!@

I hope I am able to watch Quantum of Solace tonight or I'm just going to go beserk. Oh and if the oilers don't win as well **** will go flying. Have I said I love writing blogs when very unhappy? Its quite amusing to me anyway.

No comments: