Sunday, February 22, 2009

Last free day

This was my last free day until exams begin. I will have to buck up over the next month while a couple good films come out as well. On that subject, I'm glad the Academy did something right tonight by having Heath win. With Watchmen coming out on March 6th and Monsters vs Alien's the last week of March, it looks to finally be a good month for films. I've been thinking of watching slumdog millionaire before it leaves the theatre, but I don't know when I'll have time to watch it. It just occured to me that I could watch it Thursday before work, or even Friday before work. I think I should do that. Although that would take time away from working on my numerous projects that are up to be done soon. My marketing analysis will be due in 2 weeks on Thursday and I want a lot of it to be done, or even most of it by the time Watchmen hits.

This also means that it's playoff season. It's exactly the perfect time for the Oilers to start sucking too. I want to see another playoff run in my lifetime and I have only ever seen one. It was perhaps the best start to a summer I've ever had. Well, it was the best summer I ever had. If I can get a video idea thought of and start on my marketing project by the time I get to sleep tonight, I will be pleased. I should also think about studying more over the next couple days. Just reading the textbook wont help me with my short answer questions that are going to be on the test.

Good luck to me. With 28 school days left, I'm already counting them down.

No comments: