Sunday, April 12, 2009

Studying resumes

The studying resumed this past weekend, with 3 tests to study for. I pretty much finished studying for once class today and begun another yesterday. It works out very well like that. I guess it appears as if its supposed to snow on Tuesday. I don't like that. But it'll melt really fast so it wont be a big deal.

The playoffs start on Wednesday and even though the Oilers are not in the playoffs for the 3rd straight year, I still have a team to cheer for. Lets just hope they don't get eliminated in the first round again like they did last year. Dang Capitals :(.

Almost one more week before school is completely done for another year. 8 days is enough for me to look forward to the end. With playing hockey again at around the same time every year, this makes exam time go by much faster. I mean, who wouldn't love to do something they love and study at the same time.

Working on Good Friday really helped me with the amount of money I wont be making over the next two weeks. I worked on the 9th, 10th, will be working on the 16th then not again until the 21st, and then I'll only be working for 3 hours. My full time working begins on the 24th, which I don't think should be too bad.

No comments: