Sunday, April 19, 2009

Summer movie season

Now that my last final exam is coming up really slowly, I can look forward to the summer movie season, which is about 10 days away. I just have to look at Tuesday and pwn that test and begin my summer on a high note. I will start it off with 9 episodes of Dragonball Z. I will be re-watching the entire series over the course of the first 40 days of summer. With Season 9 coming out on May 19th.

My friend is moving away the first weekend in May and she is one of only few IRL friends I have made since I left high school. Actually, I have only made 4 new friends since I entered high school and thats just because of lazyness on my part. I don't go out often, and when I do, it is only to a movie, in which I just call up some of my closer friends and have them come to the movie at 1am at night.

My car finally kicked out last week and now I am driving the car that my dad had wanted me to drive all those 4 months ago. Its a better car and it actually has heat now. I wonder how that'll be for next winter.

I am going to need to come up with an attack plan on how to tell my dad that I'm going to Portland in June to meet people I've only talked to over the internet. I am going to need some help on this one, but I'll manage. I am still longing to yell "School's out" and that moment will come within the next 36 hours.

1 comment:

dyanna said...

I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.