Monday, April 6, 2009

The last week

This is the last week of school. I officially have 3 school days left and that coincides with the 3 remaining games in the Oilers 2008-2009 NHL schedule. Usually the final week of hockey is also the final week of school. It is rather disappointing that both end at the same time. Especially because for most other teams, it doesn't end with the 82nd game of the season. It ends usually a week and a half later with the end of the first round of the NHL playoffs. It appears bleak but the Oilers still have a shot. The only way they can make it is if they win out, which doesn't look like its in the cards right now. But, I will continue to cheer until we are finally officially eliminated from playoff contention.

On another note, I finalized my fall school schedule. I'm taking all psychology classes and it looks to be very fun. Winter isn't finalized yet because I have to get approval for the classes that I picked. I'm going to try and talk to someone about it tomorrow so I can get my full schedule confirmed before I leave the building for the next 4 months.

I am not looking forward to having to present our business plan in front of the class tomorrow. Especially because I have to dress nicely for this occasion. It is going to be very awkward taking the bus in nice pants and a nice shirt.

I think I'ved talked about my hatred for all the publicity that twitter has been getting lately but I'm going to do it again. Twitter is running slower now that all these celebs are using it and soon the creators of twitter are going to be adding useless features to it and all us old users are going to hate it. I can always just tell people, I used twitter before it was ever popular.

I know I talk about hockey way too often in this thing but it's really the only thing I want to talk about. I'll find something else to speak about for next time. Two consecutive entries about hockey is not interesting.

No comments: