Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Great Investments

I figured with season 6 of the Office starting this past week, why not do what I've been wanting to do for a long time now...buy all the seasons of the office and catch up on it. I watched the season premier on Saturday and loved it. Up until now, I have watched the first 4 episodes of season 1. Diversity day was definitely the best out of the bunch so far. I'm going to enjoy watching the office instead of working on school work. I mean, who really does school work? Its college, you procrastinate until the last minute and still manage to get great marks (I will not procrastinate on many of the upcoming assignments that I have, I'll just work on them progressively each day about a week in advance and get them done that way :) ). This term is nothing like last term at all. I have 5 midterms the entire semester, 2 of which are in one class and the other 3 are spread appart evenly in the term. The only issue I have is that I have one midterm on the 15th of October then 2 on consecutive days on the 22nd and 23rd. I'll rip through those like I ripped through the ones I had last year at this time.

Dragonball is finally being released on DVD and I couldn't be happier. Besides that I don't think I'll be spending much on anything in the upcoming weeks. I have to pay all the bills for my road trip to oregon still. My mastercard statement hasn't come yet, but I'll be expecting it in the coming days here.

I wish I didn't worry a little bit about what happened earlier this month. I just have a gut feeling that I did something wrong. :(

1 comment:

Cade said...

this semester is nice I can agree with that. I'll probably watch the Office when I can. Not freak if I miss it though.