Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Finally!!!!!

Finally, after waiting for more than a year, I can write blog posts from my iPod. I am so bored in my research methods class that I've been on the Internet the enire class so far. I still have about 2 hours to go in the day before I can go home. I want to go home already. I have a horrible feelin about the test I just wrote in cognition. It felt like a lot of the multiple choice was difficult and there were only 26 questions. Not looking good.

Muse has now announced their australian tour dates. This leads me to believe north America is next and I'm just hoping they come to Edmonton again. They were here in 2004 playing at a super small venue. I really hope they do come back. I would be the happiest person ever if this happens. The local radio station that plays muse said they're rumored to be coming here. I am totally hoping that's true.

Recently, zach had a conversation with mickie about my Canadian status. I will paste the conversation here when I get home. If I remember. I will probably forget because illl want to watch more of the office. I'm on season 3 episode 5 now. All I have to say is that I love the office and I'm mad at myself that ive taken 5 years to start watching it.

This class is so boring I want to die :(

2 comments:

Jeff Edelman said...

From what I know, your Canadian status should be pretty solid, with your hockey obsession fully intact.

Cade said...

Muse will probably go there. And if you do, you should film it or something. :P definitely pictures xD
So you have an ipod touch or something? Did i know this? haha