Sunday, May 24, 2009

The time has come

This week is judgment week. I am going to tell my dad about my Portland plans.

Everyone at work has found out about my youtube, even connor. He hasn't made fun of me because of it and im surprised. He actually talked to me about taping him in his sleep. It was really funny.

I told my friend at work about my youtube videos and as I said last weekend, everyone knows. They're telling me to do my "pelvic thrusts" and tell them how to make a movie film. It should die down in another week, but I'll have to live with the ragging for now.

I'm watching up in a matter of minutes now, and I couldn't be more excited, and thats if the key unlocks, which i hope.

Im thinking this is my shortest blog yet. Good job Justin.

I need to stop procrastinating on finishing this new video. I've had it sitting around for a week and i want to finish editing it asap. I started today and I'll finish when I get home from work tomorrow.

No comments: