Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hahahaha

How ironic that the title of my blog is "My Blog of Procrastination" and that is what I am actually doing right now.

Procrastinating.

It is just so awesome to have something that can distract me from getting started on this "awesome" "annotated Bibliography" that is based upon the question "How can management effectively motivate teenage employee's." I have to find 10 scholarly articles and write summaries on 5 of them. These "articles" have to be at least 6 pages in length and must have at least 6 references". This should be easy, getting started is always the hardest part. I hate this part of school. The procrastinating and dreading doing it are the worst parts. Its terrible. I wanted to pick my winter term classes last week already and I have yet to do that as well. Why must this happen :(.

One great thing happened today. My Dragonball Z: Season Six DVD's got shipped today. I can hope those get here by tuesday and then I can be a happy person. Although I do not think I'll be watching those 26 episodes anytime soon :(.

I should really stop putting all of this off until 1 hour before I want to go to bed.

No comments: