Monday, September 1, 2008

iPod Touch

I bought an iPod touch on Saturday. The first apple product I have ever bought. I am excited to actually get it up and running. I also do not plan on illegally downloading my music. I plan on buying it all from iTunes. It will probably catch up to me at some point, but I don't really care. I'd rather know I'm getting a safe product, instead of an unsafe one.

I have almost finished my Harry Potter filmathon. I have Order of the Phoenix left. I think I'll finish watching that one sometime today. I think instead of writing one of my usual long blog posts, I'll just finish off here by saying that I'm going to go finish playing around with my iPod Touch now =]

2 comments:

Mallory Shoemaker said...

YES. Apple. iTouch. =]

LCSsings said...

I planned to not illegally download music, but i just like too many songs! :P limewire has saved me like $300 :/