Tuesday, September 2, 2008

School tomorrow

School start tomorrow. Another long 8 months of school before another hectic summer movie season. Although, I hope I'm not working for the majority of next sumer. I hope to be able to go places and see people. But, be back for work to watch Harry Potter 6, transformers 2, wolverine, and Bruno. There will probably be more movies that I'll love next summer, but I do not see next summer being as awesome as this one. <3 The Dark Knight, Iron Man, Narnia, Indy 4 and many many more.

I love my school schedule for this year. I have Developmental Psychology from 11-12 Monday Wednesday and Fridays. Then I have Introduction to Management from 8-9:30, Personality from 9:30-11 and Social Psychology from 11-12:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It appears to be a fun first half of the year and I think within the next week I'll pick my classes for 2nd term. I think I'll have my classes set up the same way, with maybe an alteration in that 8am class not too sure though, I may like getting home at 1:30 and taking a well earned nap :).

My hope for next summer is to convince my mom to allow me to go somewhere. I don't know if it will work but maybe it will. I'll be 21 by the time next summer rolls around and I hope I'll be able to see some awesome people.

No comments: