Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lack of motivation

I think I'm among many of the returnee's to school that have no desire to start actually working. I find myself just sitting in my bed talking on Skype almost all the time now. I do not know what it is. I need to find my motivation to finish school off again. With June oh so far away, its going to make these next 3 months painful if I cannot find my working habit and actually get this started. School is still so awfully boring, even with 3 classes and 4 class days. The Zombie Chat is so addicting that I cannot stay away from it. I need to curb this problem before it starts to effect my grades. If I even want the slightest approval of my parents, I should at least have good grades to back up my plans. Even with a few things to look forward to between now and June (Re-Release of the Dark Knight, Dragonball Z season 8, the oscars, Watchmen, Wolverine, Dragonball Z season 9 among the few). I just hope everything will work out in the end. I know 6 months is a lot of time for things to crumble, I just want it all to work this time, thats all. School just needs to be over with and I will be forever grateful.

Adam has brought back my immense fear of rollercoasters and I will be foreverlly greatful to him. Thanks Adam <3.

With all the reading I did last semester at home, and now the lack there of I do now, I need to find time to do the assigned Accounting questions that have been given for the day. I find myself not even able to do one that was assigned last day. Maybe waiting until the midterm to do them all will be a bad idea. I really hope not.

No comments: