Sunday, January 18, 2009

Oddly enough..

I brought up my summer plans to my mother today.

It went as well as I expected, maybe even better than I expected.

Work was really busy again, we keep on getting more and more coupons. I'm going to go insane if we start doing more than 2400 single admission coupons in one day. I want to make more YouTube video's now that I have acquired more time in my days. Working on idea's has been more work than I expected. I have yet to write out my planned voice over and I want to do that soon. I have an assignment for school I need to do today as well, the Oilers are playing tomorrow night and I have to finish this video by tomorrow. Among that, I have on the 28th already and I don't think I'm ready to start studying again.

Among that I got a voice mail from my friends today while at work(I just now realized that I must change my voice mail on my phone. It is still the joker laughing and saying "and I thought my jokes were bad". I've had that on my phone since the end of July.) saying that there is an event on facebook that I will be very impressed about. I actually agree. We are having a CHL winter classic on the 27th(our street hockey league). I'm glad they told me far in advance, I get home from school around 1:30 and it looks like I'm headin right over to the church. Probably after that I'll be watching the oilers game and ending the night with studying. I'm actually liking the fact that I don't have to sleep until 3am on Sunday's and Tuesday's, it really works out well if I have things to do.

Things are heading in a great direction for the end of the first month of the year. 3 more until possibly the best summer ever occurs.

No comments: