Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blogging for the sake of blogging

I hate that the weather is so dumb here. One day its melting like crazy, the next its snowing. I was really hoping most of the snow would be gone by now because a lot of it was melting like crazy in January. This is the slap we get back for having a good two weeks in January. Nearing the end of school and playoff time always make for a good mix.

I got 40 American dollars yesterday for face value. I love working at a theatre just for that purpose. Makes me wish I started saving up American money sooner than 3 months before my departure. Which makes me realize I need a plan of attack to attempt to tell my father of this plan. I will figure something out. My mom is all for it, I just need daddy`s approval. This wont be easy.

No comments: