Sunday, March 22, 2009

The playoff push

With 10 games to go, the Oilers are 7th place in the western conference. This means they are in the playoffs as of now. They only have a 3 point lead on Anaheim and Minnesota, which are both tied for 9th 3 points back of the Oilers. These last 10 hockey games are going to go by very slowly along with the last 12 school days I have remaining. It'll be hard to focus on exams if the Oilers do make the playoffs. And if the Oilers do make the playoffs, my spending will increase 10fold because I'll be going to each and every home playoff game. Not to mention that i still have to pay for my cold play ticket that I got last week. I can't remember what it was like not to have school around. It'll be nice for the 9th to roll around, that way I'll only have to study while watching the Oilers kick butt in the playoffs. That is all. I need to make a new video asap.

No comments: